Review Date: January 6, 2021
Cider Maker’s DescriptionDid you make this cider? Send us the details for this variety of cider! Go to http://hardciderreviews.com/about/ now.
- clear, bright, golden yellow color
- moderate to high, very fizzy when first poured
- hot peppers, jalapeno, smoky pepper, green
- peppers, jalapeno, crisp apple flavor, earthy,
- light to medium spicy heat, high acid, moderate to high tannins
- heat and acid remain for a while
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionBefore I knew it, the bottle was empty. I'll try to get notes next time.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Red Fox Cellars