Cider Maker’s Description
The Saint Artisanal Reserve® unfiltered hard cider is made with racked apple-wine and smoothed with pure maple syrup, which balances the bold flavors of sweet, ripe apples.
Deep orange, burnt orange, cloudy.
Rich fruity aromas with hints of molasses and maple, toasted nutty character.
Deep rich fruit of overripe apples, slight taste of banana and pear, rich depth of maple and baking spices.
Medium mouthfeel, slightly pétillant.
Lingering notes of sweet baked pie with spices and maple.
- cloudy, dull, light golden yellow color
- very light carbonation, just a few small bubbles when poured or swirled
- yeasty, hints of maple syrup,
- maple syrup forward flavor, notes of cloves and spices, yeast
- balanced, light acidity
- lingering finish of spices
Tasting Notes / General Impressionalways one of my favorites
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Crispin Cider Co.