Cider Maker’s Description
Cinnamon and cherries on the nose with rich apple undertones. Deep red hue with zippy acidity. Juniper berries leave a light piney character on the palate. A perfect winter warmer.
- deep ruby red, crystal clear, bright
- moderate carbonation, dissipates quickly, good 1/4" head when poured that lingers for a little while
- holiday spices, hints of pear
- full flavored / lots to take in, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, holiday spices, berries
- full bodied
- lingering spices toward the back of the throat
Tasting Notes / General Impression
it's like drinking cider at Christmas dinner
September 22, 2018
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.