Review Date: November 19, 2018
Cider Maker’s DescriptionThis unique cider combines a dry cider base with tart Michigan cherry juice. Pouring a lovely shade of red, this snappy cider features an unexpectedly creamy mouthfeel. A refreshing departure from sweeter fruited cider and a cider that fans of sour beer will love.
- clear, bright, peachy rose color
- higher moderate, can produce a nice frothy head with a swirl
- the cherry aroma is slightly muted, more of a cherry pit aroma, woody/oaky,
- tart cherry, crisp red apple,
- lightly acidic, very little astringency
- cool, clean finish
Tasting Notes / General Impressionvery refreshing and sessionable
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
2 Fools Cider