Review Date: November 25, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionWashington apples and peaches age in white oak whiskey barrels to create bright notes of vanilla, dried apricots and caramel flan. With a rich palate of fruit and the spirituous heat of whiskey, this vibrant cider is best drank with friends around the fire.
- clear, bright, golden color
- whiskey, peach, oak, melon
- whiskey, peach, oak, hints of orange
- light acidity, very smooth
- oaky whiskey flavor lingers
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionBefore I knew it, the bottle was empty. I'll try to get notes next time.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Western Cider Co