Review Date: January 24, 2021
Cider Maker’s DescriptionWhite Buffalo is a single variety cider made exclusively of Winesap apples. This American heritage variety dates back to the 18th century and was traditionally used for cider making. The Winesap apples we use are from the White Buffalo farm, one of the oldest organic farms in Colorado. It is named after the white buffalo marking on Mt. Lamborn, an iconic view from our entire North Fork Valley.
- rusty orange gold color, clear, bright
- rich, ripe red apple, earthy, autumn orchard
- rich, ripe red apple skin, citrus, earthy, tropical fruit, oaky/woody, full flavored
- great tannins, bright acidity
- lasting astringency and red apple skin flavor
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionSometimes this "job" is taxing on the palate.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Big B's Hard Cider